Snapper NX300 21″ Rear Discharge Walk Behind Mower
For effortless mowing and extra durability the Snapper NX300 3-in-1 self propelled mower has aluminium decks and protective front bumpers allowing it to sustain an impact without damaging the deck.
The rear deck can quickly be converted into mulching mode and each mower will either mulch cuttings, collect them in the collection bag or discharge them. The handles fold up neatly for easy storage. Featuring a 53 cm cutting width and variable speed.
A Briggs & Stratton Company
- Reliable, powerful Briggs & Stratton engine
- The durable cast aluminium deck ensures a long life of the mower
- Variable speed so you set the pace
- Adjustable in three positions and is foldable for easy storage
- Single point Height-of-Cut adjustment to 7 desired cutting heights with one centralized handle
- Durable ball bearings ensure a smooth ride for a long time
Specs for Snapper NX300 21″ Rear Discharge Walk Behind Mower.
POWER Engine Model Briggs & Stratton 850E SERIES™ I/C® OHV Displacement 190cc Starting System Recoil, ReadyStart® DECK Cutting Width (cm/inch) 53 cm Deck Material Aluminium Height-of-Cut 1 point / 20 - 76 mm Blade Type Multi Purpose WHEELS Wheel Size
(Front / Rear)
20 cm / 23 cm TRANSMISSION Transmission Style Self Propelled Drive Type Variable Speed Forward Speeds 2,8 - 4,5 km/h OTHER FEATURES Handle Type Ergo full fold Bag Type Soft textile Bag Full Indicator Yes Bag Capacity 70 litres Rear Discharge Yes Side Discharge - Mulching option Included Wash Port - Weight 51 kg Warranty 2-Year Limited*