Golf Car Associates stocks the full range of new Yamaha golf carts and offers various used golf carts for sale, as well as trailers and numerous other golf cart Accessories. These Yamaha golf car and golf cart products are available in Johannesburg, Gauteng and surrounding provinces, in South Africa. Besides the sale of golf cars, Golf Car Associates offers full maintenance rental and stand-alone service agreements for fleets.
Welcome to Golf Car Associates Largest Authorised Yamaha Golf Car Dealer in SA
What we offer
- 2-Seater, 4-Seater, 6-Seater Golf Carts & Utility Vehicles
- Best service and technical support available
- Golf Cart fleet rentals, lease contracts and sales
- A range of 2nd-hand golf carts
- Ambulance Medical Vehicles
- Mining Industry specialised carts
- Raised suspension golf carts
- Countless genuine Yamaha accessories, including golf cart trailers and light kits
Why Choose Yamaha and Golf Car Associates?
- We are the largest Authorised Yamaha Golf Car Dealer in South Africa, with an impeccable record and countless satisfied customers
- Japanese design (USA factory) with ongoing innovative product development
- Golf cart experience over many years with an increasing market share worldwide
- Quality, reliability and low cost life-cycle
- First Fuel Injected golf cart - considered to be the best petrol car on the market
- Golf Car Associates has a culture of ensuring customer satisfaction
- Technicians mobile with spares (flexible)
- Superior cart fleet maintenance ethic (with process perfected)
- Competitive prices
We have supplied Yamaha Golf Cars to Glendower, Waterkloof, White River Country Club, Killarney, Glenvista, Zwartkop, Cullinan, Highland Gate Estate, Graceland, Clarens Estate, Sabie River Bungalows, Royal Swazi Sun, Zebula Estate, Vaal de Grace Estate, OR Tambo Airport, Rustenburg, Kempton Park, State Mines and Reading Country Club to name a few.
NEW Yamaha Electric AC PTV Golf Cart 48V AC 5kW motor (31km/h)
The new Yamaha PTV (Personal Transport Vehicle) is available as a 2 seater or 4 seater and is compatible with the raised suspension kit. This new electric cart comes standard with an AC Power Motor and upgraded 350 amp Controller providing:
- More Power (6.7 hp / 5.0 kW) with more Torque – especially on hills under load
- Higher top speed (31 km/h)
- Faster acceleration
- More Efficient - Less Energy used to recharge and to operate
- Improved downhill braking and more efficient regeneration
- Less maintenance cost (no brushes)
Yamaha Fuel Injected PTV357cc Petrol Golf Cart
The Yamaha PTV Fuel Injected Petrol Golf Cart is a variant of the petrol model which features an industry first: electronic fuel injection. The PTV's fuel injection allows for chokeless starts, smoother acceleration, improved petrol consumption, reduced emissions, reduced noise levels and an increase in speed to 31km/h over the standard carburettor petrol model which has a top speed of 24km/h.
Golf Car Associates is proud to offer the very popular Fuel Injected PTV Golf Cart, with its Yamaha built 357cc Fuel Injected engine and unsurpassed quality, in both 2-Seaters and 4-Seaters - for sale and full service fleet rental agreements. The PTV is also compatible with raised suspension kits. Please note that the PTV comes factory-fitted standard with the stylish Yamaha halogen Head & Tail-lights, hooter, rear-view mirror, and fuel gauge & hour meter on the dash.
Golf Car Associates has been supplying Yamaha golf carts to the Coal Mining Industry for more than 7 years. The golf carts are used predominantly below the surface. The standard cart is fitted with six 8V Trojan batteries (170 amp-hours), however we can also fit eight Trojan 6V batteries to provide 240 amp-hours (without vehicle modification).
48V electric Yamaha golf carts are particularly well suited for the purpose of getting managers, technicians, contractors and others efficiently down to the working face in a coal mine and back out for the following reasons:
- The custom Mining golf cart has a steel chassis;
- The Mining golf cart has a powerful 48V, 2.6 kW shunt wound electric motor capable of easily coping with the typical inclines in a coal mine; and
- The golf car is reliable and robust. Read More
The standard cart if fitted with six 8v batteries (170 amp-hours), however we can also fit eight 6v batteries to provide 240 amp-hours (without vehicle modification required).
The YTF2 is a 357 cc fuel injected Petrol engined golf cart with tilting rear bin and a Tow Hitch point, with the ability to pull a small trailer.
Yamaha Distributors offers this innovative Landscaper based on the YTF2 with a removable rack that drops into bin slots, converting this Utility vehicle into an awesome Landscape/ Garden Service/ Forestry maintenance vehicle. The rack accommodates up to 3 Trimmers/ Brush Cutters and 2 Chainsaws (with any blade length), which can all be padlocked, plus 4 upright Rakes and Brooms, plus a Yamaha Hover Mower, and 20 litres of Fuel and 20 litres of Water for the working staff. In fact it is everything the maintenance team could need to complete their days work, and all completely mobile. This vehicle can tow up to 450kgs on the hitch, ideal for a lightweight trailer to carry/ collect material. Available only in Green, pre-fitted with lights and horn and an optional Suntop (shown below). Read More